In accordance with current and applicable regulations on personal data protection, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by THE ALMOND CONSULTANCY SL with NIF B67353649 and registered office located in C/GALILEO,306 5º2ª,08028 BARCELONA(BARCELONA) and that their respective purposes, retention periods and legitimate bases are listed below:
Management Web form
- Purpose: To respond to your queries and/or requests.
- Conservation period: for as long as the consent given is maintained.
- Legitimate basis: The data subject’s consent.
- Data typology: Basic data: First name and surname, E-mail address, IP address.
Web user management
- Purpose: Collection, registration and processing of user data.
- Conservation period: as long as the consent given is maintained, unless legally obliged to do so.
- Legitimate basis: The consent of the data subject.
- Data typology: Basic data: Name and surname, E-mail address.
Installation of cookies
- Purpose: Cookie management and installation.
- Conservation period: as long as the consent given is maintained.
- Legitimate basis: The consent of the data subject.
- Data typology: Basic data: E-mail address, IP address.
We also inform you that you may contact the Data Protection Delegate by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 902 877 192.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
THE ALMOND CONSULTANCY SL informs users that they may exercise their rights of access, rectification, limitation, deletion, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data and the right not to be subject to automated decisions, including profiling, before the Data Controller, as well as the revocation of consent.
Right of Access: This is the user’s right to obtain confirmation as to whether his or her data are being processed and, if so, the specific personal data processed and the legal information on the processing (purposes, legitimate basis, storage periods, transfers, origin of the data, etc.).
Right of rectification: This is the right of the data subject to have inaccurate or incomplete data amended. In relation to the website, this can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of the website, e.g. deleting comments posted on the website itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
Right to restriction of treatment: This is the right to have the purposes of the processing originally intended by the data controller limited in certain cases.
Right of Suppression: This is the right to delete the user’s personal data, except for the requirements of the GDPR (freedom of expression and information, obligations of conservation, formulation, exercise or defence of claims, etc.).
Right to Portability: The right to receive the personal data provided by the user, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller where the processing is based on consent or the performance of a contract and is carried out by automated processing.
Derecho de Oposición: Es el derecho del usuario a que no se lleve a cabo el tratamiento de sus datos de carácter personal o se cese el tratamiento de los mismos por parte del sitio web cuando el tratamiento esté basado en el interés legítimo o el interés público o cuando se trate de tratamientos de mercadotecnia directa.
The right not to be subject to automated decisions, including profiling: Where the processing is not necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract, is not authorized by EU or Member State law and is not based on consent, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or similarly significantly affects you.
Right to withdraw consent: For any processing based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent, at any time and free of charge.
To exercise any of the data protection rights described above, please follow the instructions below:
- By writing to the address C/GALILEO,306 5º2ª,08028 BARCELONA(BARCELONA) (for the attention of THE ALMOND CONSULTANCY SL) or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- The letter sent by the holder of the personal data (data subject) requesting the exercising of rights must take into account the following:
- You must identify yourself reliably and, if there are doubts about the identity of the applicant, you will be asked to correct the request (e.g. by requesting more information, such as the ID number, the ID document, the e-mail address you provided, etc.).
- The request may be made by the representative, legal or voluntary, when the latter is duly identified and authorized by the data subject (by means of an express authorization of the data subject to exercise the very personal rights regulated in the regulations on personal data protection).
- Request in which the request is specified (Right(s) to be exercised). If you do not refer to a specific processing operation, you will be provided with a response in relation to all the processing operations that affect your personal data. If you request information about a specific processing operation, only the information about this. If you request it by telephone, you will be instructed to do so in writing and you will be informed of how to do so and the address to which you should send it. You will never be given information over the telephone.
- Postal or e-mail address for notification purposes.
- Documents supporting the request, if necessary.
- The applicant must use any means of proof that the application has been sent and received.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you become aware of or consider that an event may involve a failure to comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
THE ALMOND CONSULTANCY SL undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of risks that accompany the processing carried out by them and indicated in the section of the terms and conditions of use, so as to ensure its integrity, confidentiality and availability.
Last updated: 17 January 2023